/* Verification for Google Web-tools ... */

Monday, August 07, 2006

First Blog ...

Here is my first attempt at a public BLOG! Actually, I should say its my second, as I did have a trial BLOG just after the Footbal World Cup, but that has now disappeared.

This BLOG will cover my personal observations and comments on a variety of topics from the IT Industry, Parenthood, my various novice engineering projects, and much much more. I will update the text regularly and hopefully provide some interesting food for thought in an easily digested and amusing style!

So here we are, at the beginning of what I hope will be a long and fruitful journey for both me and you.

Please come back and read this BLOG again, and let me know how close (or not) I have got to satisfying these intentions and keeping your attention!

Best regards,

Nigel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home